Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically via the online-form no later than 31 December, 2018.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
- An automatically generated confirmation of the receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 1 hour, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the abstract.
- The presenting author will receive a pdf link to see the abstract submitted included in the confirmation of receipt. The submitted abstract cannot be modified by the author after submission.
- A notification about the acceptance of the abstracts will be sent to the stated e-mail address by 1 February, 2019, all authors of accepted abstracts can register at the early registration price.
- Abstracts must be written in English. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author if accepted.
- Abstract text (excluding title and author information) should be no longer than 250 words.
- The abstract should give the objectives of the study, the description of methods, results, and conclusions.
- Please include 4-6 keywords.
Abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee for an oral or a poster presentations.
The accepted abstracts will be published in the Programme/Abstract book on condition that the presenting author is registered for the conference and has paid the registration fee.