"Early bird" registration fee
1 February - 30 May, 2019
Late registration fee
31 May - 1 June, 2019
|The regular fee for members of NJF
|320 € / 260 € |
|380 € /320 €
|The regular fee for non-members
|380 € / 320€ |
|450 € / 380 €
|The student fee
|Satellite session fee (one day)
|Conference Gala Dinner
|Full day field trip
The regular and student* fees include:
- Attendance at all scientific sessions (including the greenhouse visit);
- City tour in Tallinn Old Town on 10 June, 2019;
- Welcome reception and a visit to the Saku Brewery on 10 June, 2019;
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the event;
- Conference materials.
*Students/residents are expected to provide proof of the student status by any of the following methods:
Provide a URL from your institution's unrestricted webpage or web dictionary that proves your student status;
Attach a scanned copy of your dated student ID;
Scanned confirmation document signed by an authorised person from the university.
Please send the document via e-mail to the conference secretariat: email@example.com after your registration.
Satellite session fee includes**:
- Attendance at the satellite session on 12 June, 2019 ;
- Lunch during the event;
- Conference materials;
- Visting the poster session and exhibition.
**Satellite session fee is available for local farmers and entrepreneurs residing and working in Estonia.
Gala Dinner fee includes:
- Beautiful venue in the heart of Tallinn in Tallinn Old Town;
- 3-course gala dinner with selected wines;
- Musical performance by professional musicians.
Field-trip fee includes:
- Full day programme to Sagro and Kadarbiku Farm;
- Local competent guides sharing field-related knowledge;
- Comfortable transportation from Tallinn city center to farms and back to the conference hotels;
- Lunch and one coffee break;
- Degustation of farm products on the spot.